VI Peel Denver
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Fade or eliminate age and sun spots
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation caused by acne
- Reduce the appearance of melasma
- Lightens & brightens
WHAT IS THE VI PEEL?
It is a painless, medium depth skin resurfacing chemical peel that comes in various formulas used to treat acne scarring, aging & fine lines, melasma and hyperpigmentation. There have been over 10 million of these chemical peels administered worldwide in just 15 years and is an industry leader in chemical peels.
It consists of 5 custom blended peels. Depending on your concerns, your Esthetician will choose the correct formula for you to achieve your desired skincare goals. All formulations can be performed on all skin types and tones safely.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- Retinoic Acid - This powerhouse acid penetrates the skin inhibiting melanin production and increasing cell turnover.
- Trichloroacetic Acid - TCA then targets signs of aging by boosting collagen and exfoliating the skin.
- Salicylic Acid - Prevents inflammation by killing bacteria and exfoliating the inside walls of pores.
- Phenol - This is the secret weapon that numbs the skin allowing for a painless application.
- Ascorbic Acid - A powerful antioxidant that reverses free radical damage, evens skin tone and prevents future damage.
- Kojic Acid
BOOK A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If receiving the VI Peel to correct melasma, hyperpigmentation or aging skin, we recommend 2-4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart so as to follow your body’s cell renewal cycle.
If you are receiving the VI Peel for preventative care, treatments are recommended on a quarterly basis for optimum skin health.
The VI Peel is able to penetrate deep into the papillary dermis versus the superficial epidermis layer of the skin. The papillary dermis is where wrinkles are formed, acne damages the skin and where melasma develops from. By getting to the “root” of these issues, the VI Peel is a more successful treatment for aging, hyperpigmentation and melasma that superficial chemical peels.
Yes! The VI Peel has been proven to be safe and effective for all skin types and tones.
No, the VI Peel contains Phenol which is an anesthetic (as well as an exfoliant). Therefore, during the first pass the skin is numbed.
The VI Peel combines amazing results with technology! Included in the price of your treatment, you will receive access to the VI Peel mobile app that notifies you of all the steps to take after the treatment and also allows you to upload photos of your skin so as to track your results.
Also included in the price, is a 7-day post-peel home care kit that includes cleanser, peel towelettes, protection cream/ointment and sunscreen. You will also receive an instruction booklet on how to use the post-peel kit.
Yes, the VI Peel works best in combination with other esthetic treatments such as MicroNeedling and IPL. For both melasma and anti-aging, it is recommended to receive the VI Peel in combination with MicroNeedling and for hyperpigmentation it is recommended to receive the VI Peel in combination with IPL. These services would be done 2-3 weeks apart and a series of treatments will be needed.