Natural Skincare Clinic is backed by over 20 years of results-driven esthetic experience to help you look as young as you feel inside.
The effects of hormonal aging will affect us all at some point- there is no way around it. The sooner you start to care for your skin’s health like you do the rest of your body, the better! This is what we love to do-help other women look and feel their best.
We have seen with our clients, that a Boot Camp series of 4-6 treatments (DermaPen MicroNeedling, IPL Photofacials, Chemical Peels and/or Thermo-lo) delivered within 6 months will have you looking and feeling your best in no time! After that, it is all about maintenance.
It is never too late to start so contact us today for your complimentary consultation and customized Boot Camp plan today!
What is Skincare Boot Camp?
Are you confused about where to start with skin care but know you want to do something? We understand that navigating Google and trying to find the best treatment for your particular skin can be an arduous task. We are here to help de-mystify what is best for your skin and your budget.
THE PROCESS STARTS WITH BOOKING A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION, THEN:
- We start with a Complimentary Skin Consultation and Skin Analysis. We will talk about what you would like to see change about your skin (less lines or wrinkles, brown spots, redness, reduced pore size, more glow, etc.), your budget and time frame.
- Brides: please note we need a minimum of 3 months to really make improvements to your skin.
- We will develop a customized Boot Camp treatment plan for you. This will include a combination of DermPen microneedling, IPL Photofacial, Chemical Peels and/or Thermo-lo that are strategically spaced out over a 4-6 month time frame.
- Next step is to learn all about the details of these treatments that are going to be working for you…we will discuss how the treatments feel, what to expect after the treatment, pre and post treatment notes, how long the procedures will take, etc
- Before and after photos- we are honored to show you our past work!
- Home Care- we use Clove Hill anti-aging products that show visible results and are paraben and preservative free. What you do at home is vitally important and will have your in-office treatment plan.
- If you choose to move forward the day of your consultation, we offer a 15% discount off your program (package) purchase. Or you can think about it and let us know when the right time is for you.
($75-195 per session)
A Photofacial (also known as Intense Pulsed Light Therapy) will improve skin tone and surface imperfections associated with aging such as brown spots, redness, post-acne discoloration / “dark marks” (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and sun damage. With a series of sessions, you may see an improvement of fine lines and wrinkles.
The best candidate for a Photofacial has moderate to severe discoloration and has light skin. This treatment works by heating the brown or red cells in the skin that are darker than the normal skin tone. The brown and red pigment will darken slightly for several days and then flake off revealing your normal skin tone again.
During the treatment, you will feel a pulse of heat. You may feel a mild stinging sensation with the pulse of light is delivered. Immediately after your Photofacial, you will feel like you have a mild sunburn. This will diminish in the next 1-2 hours. There is no social downtime so you can return to normal activities the same day with make-up on.
To be a candidate for this treatment, you cannot have a tan at the time of treatment. For three weeks post-treatment, you must where a physical block sunscreen while outdoors and NOT intentionally tan the skin. Normal, day-to-day activities outside are fine with sunscreen. A series of 3-5 sessions is recommended for the best results.
Thermo-Lo Skin Blender for Facial Veins & Sun Spots
($25-125 per session)
Thermo-Lo is a revolutionary technology used for rapid removal of sun spots, broken capillaries (i.e. facial veins), cherry angiomas, sebaceous hyperplasia, acne cysts, milia and skin tags. Thermo-Lo utilizes radio frequency via a tiny probe that is scraped on or just below the surface of the skin. The probe delivers a minor current to the skin lesion, dehydrating it and ultimately removing the skin lesion. There is minimal discomfort associated with the treatment, healing time is short and results can be seen immediately.
Immediately, following the Thermo-Lo treatment, the skin will be a little pink in the area treated. Sun spots and liver spots will turn a darker brown and crust shortly after the treatment. In 5-7 days, the sun spot will fall off and the skin will be clear again. Broken capillaries and facial veins will disappear immediately and the area where they once were will be pink a day or so. When treating milia and sebaceous hyperplasia, we will treat just below the skin’s surface and gently remove the oil (sebum) with tweezers. The skin may be red for several days and the now empty pore may take 2-7 days to shrink back to normal size.
Is there any downtime?
After a Thermo-Lo treatment, you must stay out of the sun for 1 week. Short term exposure to the sun is fine but long-term exposure is not allowed as the skin is in a state of healing. The skin should be cleansed with a gentle cleanser and no active products should be used for one week. Broad spectrum SPF is a must when outdoors.
Make-up can be worn to cover up any redness or temporary darkening of the skin.
Who is a candidate?
Unlike IPL Photofacials, all skin types can enjoy the benefits of the Thermo-Lo Skin Blender. For treating sun damage and hyperpigmentation, this is the best alternative for medium to darker skin types as IPL Photofacials are contraindicated for medium and dark skin tones. With darker skin, the risk of burning and pigmenting the skin occurs with the IPL Photofacial.